Gita Wisdom, yoga philosophy [online] discussion group
September 29 @ 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm EDT
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Tuesday, repeating until September 30, 2020
Uncover the hidden dimensions of yoga philosophy. Guided by acclaimed instructor Joshua M. Greene (Yogesvara), this interactive gathering is the perfect tool for unlocking the practical applications of India’s preeminent wisdom text, the Bhagavad Gita.
This is an all-levels class. Beginner and advanced students welcome.
– Master the terminology and concepts of yoga philosophy
– Discover how to apply those concepts in everyday life
– Connect ancient teachings to current events
– Enhance and extend the value of your asana practice
Each week, sessions include:
– Analysis: Chanting and discussion of verses
– Advancement: For those wishing to go deeper: homework and recommended reading
Zoom link: bit.ly/GitaZoom or Meeting ID: 954 7892 5214 // Password: gita
Suggested donation: $10